Ipswich Betterment Award presented
February 27, 2019
The Ipswich Commercial Club presented the annual Ipswich Betterment Award at the IHS basketball game on Feb. 19 .
This year's winner is Judy Steen. Her nomination listed the many things she does in Ipswich:
• Very active in her Church.
• Helps to deliver senior meals.
• Helps with the recycling projects in Ipswich.
• Very instrumental in the Mike Williams benefit.
• Currently serves on two Trail Days committees and have volunteered her time since its start.
• Helped with feeding lineman during power outages.
• Serves with PEO to help fund scholarships for seniors.