February 2, 2022
Comments on January weather from 47 years:
January is normally the coldest month of the year but three have been abnormally mild:
• January 1990 - Average high temp. of 37° with only one sub-zero night.
• January 2006 - Average high temp. of 35° with no sub-zero nights.
• January 2021 - Average high temp. of 33° with no sub-zero nights.
January Precipitation Observations from 47 years:
• Average precip. for the month of January - .37 (January is the second driest month to November)
• Most precip. for a single January - 1.05 during 2010
• Least precip. for a single January - T...