Ipswich students pledge to live healthy, drug-free lives
November 2, 2022
Ipswich School celebrated Red Ribbon Week the week of Oct. 24, to share an anti-drug message while exploring ways to be active, healthy and drug-free.
The students signed a poster 'pledging' to be drug-free.
Students enjoyed activities daily to show their support in being drug free including:
• Monday - "Our Dreams are too big for Drugs" - wear pajamas
• Tuesday - "Hats Off to being Drug Free" - wear a hat
• Wednesday - "Catch the Wave to a Drug Free Life" - wear a Hawaiian shirt
• Thursday - "Red-Y to Live a Drug Free Life" - wear red
• Friday - "Be a Hero, Stay Drug Free" - we...