FSA New & Views


Edmunds County FSA

is Hiring

The Edmunds County Farm Service Agency (FSA) in Ipswich is hiring a full time Program Technician (PT). The opening date was Tuesday, May 3, 2022 and the closing date is Monday, May 16, 2022.

If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested, please share this information with them. To view this vacancy announcement and to apply, visit USAJOBS - Job Announcement. Applications must be completed through this site no later than close of business May 16, 2022.

Contact Kelly Schaible at (605)426-6951, Ext. 2 if you have specific questions regarding the pos...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024